We offer a full range of property management services and clients may choose from our Full-Service Program or our One-Time Lease-Up Program. We have an extensive portfolio of single-family homes, townhouses, condominiums and apartments in the South Puget Sound region.
If you are looking for a property management company, trust your investment with one of our local companies.
• Show your property to prospective tenants.
• Thoroughly screen all prospective tenants and conduct credit, criminal background, previous landlord and current employment checks and verifications.
• Prepare all necessary paperwork, including lease agreement, addendums, rules, CC&Rs, condition report, receipts and others as needed.
• Collect first month’s rent and security deposit monies.
• Walk through the property, explaining care and maintenance instructions with new tenants.
• Provide a statement of charges and funds collected.
• Provide copies of all paperwork to owner for their records.
• Forward net rent money and security deposit to property owner.
• Advise and provide counsel to property owner on how to continue the day-to-day management of the property.